Lewis M. Linn serves as Chairman of Linn Thurber LLP, having previously served as Managing Partner until 2017. Mr. Linn advises individuals, fiduciaries and privately controlled businesses on various wealth related matters, including income tax planning and compliance, domestic and international trust administration, and related management responsibilities.
Mr. Linn was a founding board member and past chairman of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners of Texas (STEP Texas) and is on the Boards of the di Portanova Charitable Foundation and Bessemer Trust Company.
In his free time, Mr. Linn enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.
- HBU, Houston, Accounting & Finance
- Southwestern Graduate School of Banking at SMU, Trust
- CPA Texas and New York
- American Institute of CPAs
- Texas Society of CPAs
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- AICPA Taxation Committee
- Estate and Financial Forum